What is Intravenous Laser Therapy?
Many years of experience of intravenous laser therapy have shown that it directly influences the parameters of all cells in the blood. It is good for blood plasma, the coagulation process and all the structural components of the vascular wall.
In like manner, scientists and engineers created the concept of intravenous laser therapy as a systemic therapy of the whole body.
The primary goal of the intravenous laser application is a local stimulation of blood flow. Intravenous Laser Therapy affects the cells of the immune system. It is also good for hormones, and exchange processes in an organism. Thereby not only improving the function of the vascular system but also the other systems of an organism. Furthermore, it improves the energy metabolism of stem cells.
Laser stimulation is a great solution for healthy people. Also, for top athletes and blood cleansing and renewing the organism after tough workouts and extreme physical efforts. It reduces the amount of fat in the blood. It also increases oxygen transfer and quickens the removal of harmful substances from the organism.
Laser blood stimulation
- Renews blood cells
- Reduces the erosion of blood vessels
- Improves the transfer of elements
- Improves the nourishment of vital organs
- What are the effects of the therapy?
- Improved blood flow together with cleaning of blood vessels from cholesterol plaques
- Improving a microcirculation as much as the damage caused by atherosclerosis is reduced
- Accelerating the lymph flow as well as the process of toxin excretion from the body
- The bone marrow cells activate the production of regulatory T lymphocytes
All beneficial effects have made the intravenous laser therapy – the therapy of choice.
The therapy in practice
The laser is beneficial in dermatology for a long time, as much as in physiotherapy. Surely, it produces beneficial effects when treating arthritis, inflammations, and injuries.
By activating lymphatic circulation, Intravenous Laser Therapy allows the body to remove the toxins. Also, it reduces water retention in tissues and eliminates swelling. Of course, it improves cell activity, decreases the concentration of malondialdehyde in the blood indicating a normalization of the antioxidant system.