After finishing Belgrade Medical High School, majoring as physiotherapy technician, worked and gained experience in Decedra Polyclinic in Belgrade under the tutelage of one of the most eminent physiatrists, Dr. Rodic.
While attending the Medical College of Applied Studies in Zemun, as senior physiotherapist, Ivan joined the Young Physiotherapists Association, which is a part of Association of Physiotherapists of Serbia.
After working in a private sports and recreation center, he went to honor the military service.
During studies with colleagues from the Association of Physiotherapists, he helped organize the arrival of one of the first PNF instructors to Serbia.
While attending the Medical College of Applied Studies, Ivan Janjevic started to become interested in manipulative and mobilization techniques.
After graduation, he volunteered at Military Medical Academy in Belgrade, which he continued to do later in his life through scientific research. Under the mentorship of senior physical therapist Milan Stjepanovic, Dr. Dejan Miljkovic, Dr. Djurovic, he gained experience working with neurological patients and patients with comatose conditions, as well as further perfected manipulative techniques with patient rehabilitation.
He received the chance to closely monitor the work of orthopedic surgeon Prof. Dr. Zoran Popovic.
After Military Medical Academy, he continues to work alongside his mentor at Activo rehabilitation center.
Following several different private clinics where he worked, at IM Clinic, he now leads the team of physiotherapists. Through joint efforts and devotion, at this prestigious clinic, this top-notch rehab center was established. Focus was placed on organism regeneration, but also on the latest techniques in the fields of manipulation, mobilization and rehabilitation through kinesiology tape therapeutic program.
- Kinesio taping (Ivan Janjevic is one of the first therapists who, way back in 2006, adopted techniques by doctor Kenzo Kase);
- PNF (proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation) ), ipnfa.org;
- Manipulative Therapy in Rehabilitation of the Locomotor System;
- Orthopedic medicine Cyriax;
- Mulligan Manual Therapy Concept;
- Dry Needling, Instema;
- Medical electroacupuncture;
- MTS Spark Wave shock wave system (Konstanz, Germany);
- EMS (electro medical system), soft, radial, focus (Piezoceramic) shock wave, Germany, Switzerland;
- MBST (magnetic resonance biostimulation therapy), mbst.de, Dr. Dalibor Krpan;
- Theraband academy;
- Bodymaster Method – John Gibbons, https://www.johngibbonsbodymaster.co.uk/spinal-manipulation-mobilisation-technique-masterclass/;
- The American Academy of Regenerative Medicine (AARM), https://aabrm.org/index.asp;
- Constant professional training in Serbia and abroad (Germany, Switzerland, Russia…) while attending medical devices an innovations trade shows (Medica, Dusseldorf).
Hobbies and interests: Loves dogs and reading books.